Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Quick Little Note

My wife and I have been going crazy getting content for the pages, here in a quick little expert from an article.

"How many calories do I need to lose weight?

Do you ever ask yourself how many calories do I need to lose weight? There has been a lot of talk recently on that. Some say 1500 calories a day, some 2000 a day and some even 2500 calories a day no matter your size and your weight. I have tried all of those caloric intakes a day, and none of them seemed to work with me. I was getting so frustrated about it that I gave up and started eating whatever I wanted to, not caring about how many calories I was eating per day. Well, after a couple weeks of that, I decided that that was definitely not the answer! I started gaining a little weight, and my clothes were not fitting the same as they were.

I got so frustrated, and my wife was trying to do it with me, and she was getting quite frustrated as well. Well, after much research, my wife and I finally found the formula that really works! It is the same formula to use to figure out how many calories you need to eat to maintain your weight, lose weight or gain weight, you will need to move that number up or down depending on your goal.
The formula is called your BMR—Your Basal Metabolic Rate. Your BMR is the amount of energy your body needs to function. In general, we use about 60% of the calories we consume daily for basic functions such as breathing. The formula is as follows:"


The rest of the article is over at EzineArticles.com where I am an "Expert Author", so I must know what I am talking about huh =p Once again we hope to provide information to help people get on track and lose the weight EVERYONE struggles with, will also be posting some videos of random information ........ Till Next Time

No comments: