Thursday, April 3, 2008

Value of Friends

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just got off the phone with my friend of 15 years and we were talking about our struggle with our weight. Now admitly I dont have a "huge" weight problem but it is something that I am always thinking about >< So while talking with jason he started telling me about a product he had been using for the past 6 months, funny thing is that I told him about it and he said, "I dont buy crap like that". guess he did..... silly guy

So anyways he bought a product named Fatloss 4 Idiots and when I started on the program I needed to lose about 15 pounds, 5 months later I had lost the weight but, it was christmas time.... i'm lazy.... alot of reason why I didnt lose more, but now I am keeping the weight off and dont have to watch everything I eat. Just wanted to share this little "story", O jason, my friend has lost 10 pounds and is loving the program. But I have to go put my son to bed so I will be back here later in the week. Make it a great day

No comments: